As part of the Blogger meeting, Heather (aren't you all glad I have learned to hyper-link!) decided we should all randomly receive a page from her "how to blog" book, Nobody Cares What You Had for Lunch! I didn't like the first two I pulled out of the hat so I received special dispensation for being the host. So this post is what I got on my third and last draw. Here goes:
Promote Truth - Outline ten truths you believe to be universal.
I am going to amend this a bit and add some truths I believe to be universal where I live!
1. If something can go wrong, it will.
2. Never trust someone who says "This dog won't bite"!
3. Never buy shoes that you have to "break in".
4. Never think that your place in line is secure; somebody will always butt in.
5. You will always run out of gas while in the middle of baking something.
6. Believe in "Mexican" time. Everybody else around you does.
7. The rules change every day.
8. You will never have all of the correct documents with you the first time.
9. If you are on time, the ferry will leave late; if you are late, the ferry will have left on time.
10. If you put your garbage out the night before, garbage won't get picked up; if you wait til morning, they pick it up at 5:00 AM.
Bonus Truth: It's always in the last place you look!
OK, back to posting about my life. This was hard!