Friday, December 01, 2006

Blah!

What a blah Friday. Woke up this morning to a dismal, gray sky again. This is NOT why I moved here! I am getting really sick of the "rainy season". It is hard to tell where the ocean meets the sky on the horizon. They are almost the same color of gray. And no breeze to speak of. The waves are just kindof doing this lazy roll into shore thing.

I guess I'm bored. There are plenty of indoor projects I could be working on....and probably will. But I want the sun back! I guess I should be happy that I don't live in Michigan where my family does. They are expecting 12 inches of snow today! Schools closed and all. Glad I don't have to deal with that anymore!

I brought Simon into the house for awhile, due to the constant drizzle of rain. At least he is fun to watch exlore and play. Except when he decides that my toes are fair game! Ouch!

B decided to grab his back pack and head to Cancun and finish up his Christmas shopping for me and L. Guess the day isn't a total waste! LOL!

No comments: