Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm Loving It

I have to say, that despite its' bulk, I am loving this new camera. There are a lot of features on it that I have yet to discover and/or conquer. But for now, this zoom is really ringing my bell. This is the last time I will do this to you, I promise. You will most assuredly see zoomed photos in the future, but I won't necessarily point them out as being that.

Here then, is what has my boat floating.

Regular shot. (keep your eye on the horizon)







1/4 zoomed.






1/2 zoomed.







3/4 zoomed.






Full zoom.







Since I can't print from my computer for some reason, I have to talk somebody else in this house to print out the pdf manual for me. A little over 80 pages. Once that is done, I will be able to amaze myself with even more features. I hope!

11 comments:

Debi in Merida said...

A cool multifunctional camera is an amazing thing - Download the manual to a thumb drive and take it to a print/copy shop; they can print the pages front to back AND put it in a little spiral binder!
Debi

Anonymous said...

Impressive..!!
Exactly what make and model camera do you have?

(Pardon my drool.)

O Robert

Babs said...

Maybe full zoom isn't desirable when you're looking at ANOTHER new hotel! I kinda like the first photo of just the guys, the water and the boat....

But, I know there will be times you'll love the zoom. Mine continues to amaze me........

Enjoy! Another thing, my computer guru finally fixed my computer so I can now post comments again. Look out!

drgeo said...

Note to Cancun residents: close your curtains! Nice zoom!

Ann said...

Wow! That is a great zoom! can't wait to see more photos from this camera. You'll be able to take pics of people & they won't know you're taking them!

KfromMichigan said...

Great camera .. can't wait to see all the photos to come!

Jackie said...

Really great zoom! I hate reading manuals but if you discover even more cool stuff it will not be a waste of your time.

Jane said...

Oh Wayne, I'm already afraid of what might happen with all that power in your hands!

Steve Cotton said...

Now you know why I liked my big zoom so much on our trip. But you now have a bigger zoom than mine. That needs to be remedied.

Barb said...

Wow!

Linda said...

Nice zoom!!!