1) If you could go back in time (including before you were born) and do one thing, what would you do?
Make sure that the Constitution of the United States meant what it said when it said "All men are created equal". Thus slavery would have never existed and this ridiculous fight for gay marriage would not have to be taking place. I say ridiculous because it should not even be an issue. Equal rights for all should just be.
2) If money were no object and you could travel to 5 places you have never visited, where would you go?
This is harder than it sounds. I have been to almost every place in the world I have any desire to visit. I had been to 27 different countries before I was 27! But, on the list would be:
Machu Picchu in Peru
Ayer's Rock in Australia
Sequoia National Park in California
Calgary, Canada for the Stampede
Somebody buy me a ticket and surprise me!
3) What is the best thing about living so close to the ocean?
I can't think of a damn thing. Honestly. Except maybe for the incredible ever changing beauty of it. Oh! And I never tire of scanning the horizon for shark fins and/or dead bodies.
4) What do you consider to be your greatest personal achievement?
Achieving AKC championship status for my wire-haired fox terrier, Cedarbriar Archtype. I did this as an amateur owner/handler, competing against professionals in the show ring. She ended up being in the top 10 that year, 1990. She was an exceptional bitch.
5) If you could change one public policy or law in Mexico what would you change?
I think it would have to be the necessity of renewing Immigration papers every year. Our visas should be as good as our passport. When the one from our homeland expires, so should the one for Mexico. And we should be allowed to work if we want and to do good deeds without fear of repercussion. If you don't understand that one, ask me.
Bonus: If you could meet one celebrity or public figure, living or dead, who would it be?
Mae West. I would like to find out once and for all if she really was a man.
Post your answers in your blog, include the directions below and link back to my original post:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond to the first 3 people by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.