Saturday, October 11, 2008

We Have An Address

As promised, John at Viva Veracruz has come up with an address for us to send our donations to for Project Warm Hands. I will leave it up on the sidebar until New Year's. Send your packages to:

Project Warm Hands
Vicente Camacho Garcia
Calle: Benito Juarez s/n
Ursulo Galvan
Xico, Veracruz 91240


Don't forget to send me an email when you mail a package. Include your name, city, state and/or country. We will also be notifiying Mr Garcia to be looking for a package so it is important that you let me know when you mail something.

A big thank you to all of you again! Now let's overwhelm them with packages!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Wayne. I will be hitting the thrift stores tomorrow to purchase items to mail to Ursulo Galvan.

Sue said...

Now I have someone to knit for! I brought my knitting and crochet needles down, and have patterns and stuff (not sure if I still have wool, might have to ask you where to buy it here). Thanks for the link - I'll get busy at the end of the month!