Thursday, May 29, 2008

It Must Be The Mattress!

What is it about the our rental cabana? We now have had one couple get married while staying there and two couples have gotten engaged. The latest couple was this past week. It must be really romantic or something over there.


I can't wait to see what happens when Heather and BF Michael stay there!

Once O gets here, we're off to Cancun to do a bit of shopping. Then on Sunday we are going over to Cancun again. This time to the Hotel Zone! Haven't been over there in years. We are going to spend the day with Ivan and Jennifer at Wet n Wild water park. Can't wait. Watch it rain that day. I just hope we can get through the military blockade that day to get to the ferry!

Off to update my other blog and then do a little housecleaning before the housecleaner gets here!

3 comments:

CancunCanuck said...

Now you've got me singing "Love Is In the Air", ain't love grand? Have you got the place scented with lavender potpourri perchance? Complimentary oysters in the fridge?

Have fun shopping!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm not staying in that cabaƱa. Thanks anyway, though.

Steve Cotton said...

Wayne -- On your way to a water park, eh? I sense another blog centered around bizarre clothing on its way. And I say: blog away!

Just remind me to make certain that you do not have your camera when I am at the beach -- or on vacation -- or gardening -- or ... .