Friday, November 30, 2007

Mexico Shots

Part of our seven week driving adventure around Mexico this past summer included a week exploring the southern half of Baja California. I fell in love with it and would move there in a heartbeat if I could. It has everything I like compressed into a rather small area; beaches, water, desert and mountains. And a high cost of living too!

While exploring some out of the way beaches along the Sea of Cortez, we came across these:



I love this kind of stuff. I have a vivid imagination, sometimes too vivid, and the stories I can make up about why these two things were there can keep me busy for hours. Why do you think they were just abandoned?

1 comment:

Brenda Maas said...

Nice that you enjoyed your trip there. We spent 7 weeks close to a small town between La Paz and Los Cabos this spring. Personally I wouldn't live there if you paid me. Good thing everyone is different isn't it?