Friday, October 26, 2007

Sleeping Thick

I love sleeping thick. Living in this tropical climate, I rarely get the chance. Usually it's sleeping thin weather. C'mon, you know what sleeping thick is. It's when you are able to pile three blankets and a comforter on top of you. Then when you slide in it's like being all safe and warm in a cocoon or something. Of course, sleeping thick down here means that I can actually get under the sheet and pull it up over my shoulders. Heaven.

I found this on the net. I'm thinking of getting the same tattoo of Simon, my cat, done like this. What do you think?




I would never really do this! I would have to do some serious manscaping on my stomach to avoid having a cat with the hairiest ass you have seen!

1 comment:

Brenda Maas said...

We both laughed so hard at that cat. LOL