Sunday, September 09, 2007

Help is just an email away!

I admit it. I am not that computer savvy. All those codes are just blabber to me. If I can click on it, I can probably do it.

I wanted to know how to imbed an HTML tag in an entry that referenced another blog. So I turned to my friend Brenda over at Brenda's Blog but she didn't know how to do it. But she indicated she would like to learn. I promptly forgot about after making a few vain attempts. But not Brenda. She is one smart cookie and figured it out. I just got an email from her with detailed instructions.

So this entry is dedicated to my friend, Brenda. If you don't know her yet, go on over to her blog and introduce yourself!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Wayne if you ever need anymore help especially if no one else can figure out how to do it, I design webpages as a hobby so ask away ;)

Billie Mercer said...

It works perfectly! Looks very professional.

Islagringo said...

Thanks and aren't you two just sweet! I may just take you up on your offer Debbie! First I have to figure out what I don't know though!