Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ramblings

This isn't the post I had planned for today. I have tried for the past 2 hours to upload a picture but Blogger is being difficult today. Maybe tomorrow.

I had a strange dream last night. Maybe I am reading too many blogs. I drempt that I was hired to work for a failing newspaper. Being the new guy, they put me in charge of Announcements. You know, where engagements, funerals, social events, that kind of stuff is printed. The most boring page of the paper. I decided to write up the events in the form of a blog and guess what? Our readership shot up to #1! Weird.

It was a windy but beautifully sunny day yesterday so I jumped on my scooter and took a much needed ride. Got a lot of new pics to share. (if Blogger would just let me!)

Last night we pulled out our maps of Mexico and guide books and started working on planning our next big trip. In 2005 we did the Gulf Coast and central highlands of Mexico. Last year we did Costa Rica. This year we are going to travel the Pacific Coast of Mexico, take a ferry over to Baha and then back to the mainland. I can't wait to see the Copper Canyon. I'm sure they don't have a glass bottom observation deck though! Then back through Guadalajara, Mexico City, Oaxaca and who knows where. We are planning on being gone at least 6 weeks and want to be able to just stop anywhere that takes our fancy. Did I mention that we will be driving our own car? I wonder how many bribes we will have to pay this trip!

(Note to would be burglars: Our house will be watched while we are gone!!!!)

No comments: