Friday, November 03, 2006

Can you say Yum!

When I mentioned to B what I was going to blog about today, he just rolled his eyes and said "Now people are going to really think you've lost it!" On the off chance that that is true, I am going to risk it. The subject is cheese.

Not just any cheese, Mozzarella cheese. I love how they sell it here at CostCo. It comes in a five pound bag, already grated. But not like I am used to in the USA. It comes in these little, tiny square pieces. Just perfect for filling every nook and cranny on a homemade pizza, saturating every bite with cheesy goodness. Same with nachos. I love it.

I made homemade pizza for dinner last night. I fairly hummed with joy as I spread that cheese around, filling every crack between the toppings. When I took it out of the oven, it was golden brown goodness everywhere. Can you say yum!

P.S. When I ran for the camera, B stood between me and it and said I was not going to start taking pictures of food if he had anything to say about it. Thus no picture of my cheesy goodness!

No comments: