Monday, July 11, 2011

A Different Perspective

Normally, if we want to really view the sunset, we head over to Playa Sol on the north end of the island. Recently we decided to check it out from a different vantage point.

These sunset pics were taken from the north deck of the restaurant Bally-Hoo.







Although it wasn't all bad, I didn't enjoy the sunset from this perspective as well as Playa Sol. I don't think I will go there again for sunset. I will continue to go there for breakfast though. Can't beat it!

5 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Love breakfast at Bally Hoo! I have them add avocado to the BLT on the baguette. Wish I had one right now! Love the food and the staff! Nice sunset photo!

KfromMichigan said...

The sunset is kinda hidden by the trees .. but still great color!

Jackie said...

I have some good pics of the sunset from Bally Hoo with the reflection in the big glass window. But yes, it is not the best place to view the sunset. Too many obstacles.
http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2866835050037479021alTkGw

MD in Texas said...

The sunsets from Ballyhoo in the "winter" months is MUCH better since the angle of the sun changes so much! Either way, not a bad place to spend some time!

Linda said...

Love the color and palm tree profiles!