I'm going to have a problem later this year. I know it because I had the same problem last year. I think one (or more) of my readers will be able to help though.
I am going to have a major problem with wireless signal strength to my laptop. Just like I did last year. Here's my dilemna:
* I am going back to Huatulco for a month again this year.
* I will be staying in the same unit in the same condo.
* The internet wireless tower is locked in an office. I do not have access to it.
* My laptop will be located more than 150' from said tower.
* If I go onto the balcony, I may or may not get a weak signal.
What I need is something that will boost or relay the signal from the tower to my laptop. I want something that maybe just plugs into a USB port on my computer.
* I am running the new Explorer 7 as my browser on a Toshiba laptop.
My internet search has turned up a few possibilities. Unfortunately they either are not compatable yet with IE7 or have bad comments by end users.
Do any of you have any suggestions for me?