Friday, July 31, 2009

I Think I'm There

By the time you read this, I should have reached my vacation destination. "What?" you say. You didn't know I was going on vacation?

We decided to get ourselves a housesitter and head out for a month. Yup. One month. We have abandoned all responsibility and care and left that to others. We have rented a condo and will be spending the month of August hanging by the pool. Or at one of many beaches easily reachable by car. Or maybe exploring in the mountains, which we have as a backdrop. Or visiting a coffee plantation. Yup, we drove to our destination. It should have taken 2-3 days of driving to get here.

Long time readers should be able to guess where we are. (no fair "guessing" if you are one of the few people I have told!) If you think you know, give it a guess. If not, I'll fill you in on Monday.

5 comments:

lisa said...

A month vacation!, thats my kind of vacation!!! Have a wonderful time!!!!

Anonymous said...

costa rica????

trina in idaho ;o)

Linda Dorton said...

How about the ruins? Planning to visit and photograph them? Sure would like to see.....there used to be a tunnel you could crawl through the courtyard at M.A.

Frankly Ronda said...

Been behind on my reading. The tatoo is just jaw dropping ... wow ... impressed you did it, impressed with design, impressed with quality ... just wow.

- Mexican Trailrunner said...

I say . . . Guatemala. Or Chiapas.

Buen viaje.