Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Reader Shots

The following picture was sent to me by Mary. It was taken at the Temple of Ixchel on South Point.




Here it is after I tried to enlarge it for posting.




While this is a very fine picture, it illustrates one of the problems I run into a lot with pictures send me. They are either too big (which I can deal with) or they are too small. This photo, as submitted was only 3.65 kb.

In order to look good on Blogger, I have discovered that a photo needs to be at least 800 x 600 pixels and/or 82 kb. So if you would like your pictures that you send in to appear as nice as possible here, please bear that in mind. Thanks and keep them coming!











1 comment:

Arizona Kelly said...

Its crazy that I know where almost every picture you post was taken evem before I read the description.

Its a small island, but I wouldn't want to paint it.