Monday, March 10, 2008

BLOGGER MEETING DEADLINE

Don't forget to RSVP for the Central America Blogger Meeting to be held here on Isla April 18, 19 and 20.

The deadline for doing so is MARCH 14.

I have to set a deadline so that I know how many people to plan on for arranging accomodations, dinner venues and activities. Of course, you can always attend without registering and will be most welcome. I just can't guarantee a place for you in the same hotel, etc. I would certainly try though.

So, if you haven't RSVPed yet, now is the time to do so! Looking forward to meeting all of you here on La Isla!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have RSVP'd with Cancun Canuck and I made a comment about it earlier to you. Shall I send you an email instead? I will definitely be there. Looking forward to meeting you!

jillian said...

Malcolm and Jillian of Dropped In definitely plan to go!

Anonymous said...

Michele and Rob are planning to attend as well. We'll handle our hotel accomodations unless you've got a really good deal going. We are really looking forward to this!!