Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I Must Have Been A Good Boy!

I must have done something right. Not sure what though. Yesterday afternoon B gave me my final birthday present. Geez, my birthday lasted almost two weeks this year!

It is an Apple iPod! Guess I know what I'll be doing for the next several weeks. Downloading as many of the 15,000 songs it will hold as possible.

Getting it here was quite the saga. It involved my brother trying to ship it from Michigan. Only to be told by FedEx that it is made in China and they would not ship it! So he then sent it to a friend in Virginia who was coming to the island to visit. He smuggled it through customs and B got it from him yesterday. Quite the little bit of espionage and drama to get it here.

I do have some greats friends and family.

No comments: